The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it. This may include sequencing and phasing your treatment, prioritizing necessary treatment before elective procedures, or opting for third-party financing through CareCredit.
We accept CareCredit
CareCredit, a GE Money Company, gives you convenient payment options so you can get the procedure you want, when you want it.
With CareCredit financing, you can:
- Start treatment immediately
- Enjoy low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no costs upfront
- Pay no annual fees
Our practice accepts most major credit cards.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.